Towing a Car from California to Texas
There are many reasons you may want to move your car from one state to another. Maybe you are relocating, or you are buying the car from far away. Your simplest choice is to just drive the car. But for some reason, that might not be the best choice.
Driving your car from California to Texas will add almost 2000 km to your car mileage. Also, if you have got more than one car or too tired to drive for a long distance, then you must start considering other options to move your car.
Also, if you are buying from another state, you don’t have to travel a long distance to pick up your car. Furthermore, it might not be economical to make two trips across states to move your car to its destination.
Therefore, if driving the car yourself is out of the options, how can you move your car from one state to another?
Then you have to consider towing your car. There are many companies that are specialized in moving cars around the United States. But why must you choose this option?
Benefits of Hiring a Towing Company
Hiring an auto transport company to move your car around the country comes with many advantages. Some of them are listed below:
- It doesn’t add to your car mileage
- It saves you the stress of driving a long distance
- Your car is insured against any damage doing the transportation
- You don’t have to make a double trip in a case you are buying from another state
- Towing does not require your car to be in good condition
Who needs the Service of an Auto Transport Company?
Auto transport companies move vehicles from one place to another around the United States. Therefore, their services may be needed by the following set of people:
- People who are buying cars from another state
- Those that are relocating and prefer not to drive their cars or have more than one car
- People who want to move cars that are not in good conditions to travel on the road
- People who have kids in college and prefer to send their cars to them
What to Do Before Towing Your Car
Before you finally hand over your car to a car towing company, make sure the following condition are properly met.
- Do not leave any goods, valuable or important documents in the car.
- Take a picture of the car
- Ensure the battery is fully charged.
- Ensure the car tires are inflated
- Ensure the fuel is not more than a quarter of its maximum capacity.
Where Can You Move Cars to?
Auto transport companies move cars around the country. You only need to give them the pick-up address and the delivery address, and your car will be safely delivered. Common long-distance destinations from California include Texas, Ohio, Florida, New York, Nevada, North Carolina, Illinois, Michigan, and Georgia.
How Much Does it Cost to Tow a Car from California to Texas?
There are many factors to be considered when towing a car from one state to another. The factors include the distance, the number of toll along the road, and the states’ policies.
From California to Texas is 1869 Km or 1,161 miles. Texas also has the highest number of toll roads. On average, towing a car from California to Texas costs $1195 depending on size of vehicle and distance from major highway’s & cities.
How Can We Help You
Many towing companies prefer to operate within a short distance; therefore, it is difficult to get a good towing company for a car’s long-distance hauling. However, long distance towing can help you solve the problem.
Long Distance Towing is an auto transport company that is based in California. We help people move their cars across the united states. We specialize in long-distance towing of cars, but we can help you move your car from any location to another United States location.
We have been in the business for many years and had moved thousands of cars around the country. Therefore we have the needed experience to facilitate the smooth towing of your car. We also know the route very well. Our customers are always satisfied with our services.
If you are considering towing your car, you may contact us for more information and assistance.